skip to Main Content
Zakłady Mechaniczno - Kuźnicze WOSTAL Sp. z o.o.

History

1949

The beginning of MFF „Wostal” Ltd. On the site of today’s company existed Metal Products Factory. The object of the company’s activities was the production of rolling stock for mining industry, railway equipment and metalworking.

1989

„TECHMATRANS” in Radom and FATA Automation in Turin formed a company „TEFA” Ltd. Machinery and equipment of the plant in Wolbrom were contributed to the new company.

1991

„TEFA” has decided to close factory in Wolbrom. The crew and the management of the company decided to form new organisation under the name: Mechanical-Forging Factory “Wostal” Ltd.

2014

Purchase of a majority stake of Mechanical-Forging Factory “Wostal” Ltd. by FTT Wolbrom PLC www.fttwolbrom.com.pl

Gallery

Back To Top